Means Industries, Inc. one of the key members of Amsted Industries group of companies is a full service supplier of automotive Powertrain components for the automotive industry. We have long history, since 1922, of being a customer-centric organization focused on innovative products and processes leveraging our organizational strengths in order to promote sustainable growth.
Means fosters a culture of continuous innovation. The technical, manufacturing and materials expertise, in conjunction with our focus on quality, highly qualified employees and effective corporate structure all support our pursuit and passion for perfect parts.
We are a TS16949 and ISO14001 registered company and have established a reputation for market leading product and service quality. This in turn has contributed to consistent growth, and now requires the recruitment of Machine Repair to join our expanding team at our stamping facility.
- Perform diverse duties to install and maintain production machines, equipment and the plant facility.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair of proudcton equipment inlcuding but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic systems.
- Diagnosis problems, repair or replace parts, test equipment and make necessary adjustments.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facility which may include plumbing and carpentry duties.
- Fabricate parts/equipment using machines and tools common to the trade.
- Read and interpret blueprints. equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Journeyman card or documented equivalent work experience status
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends and any shift
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Work is performed in a manufacturing setting which requires personal protective equipment be worn.
- Must have corrected vision to operate equipment, read precision equipment gages and depth perception to operate fork lift and/or aerial platform.
- Use of upper extermities for simple and firm grasping, reaching, push/pull and use of fine manipulation.
- Abitlity to lift from floor to waist to shoulder level and may require lifting of heavy material.
- The ability to climb in overhead structures or work beneath machines and ability to squat, bend, and twist to work on equipment.
Means Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer medical benefits with a health savings account, 401k plan, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays. etc.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: